How I Can Help You
We treat Acute, Chronic, Back, Shoulder, Neck, and Knee pain, also headache and sciatica.
Herbs & Nutrition
Chinese herbal medicine is one of the most important parts of traditional Chinese medicine.
Massage Therapy can help with stress that can interfere significantly with daily routines, your job, social life etc.
Dr. Shangyou Zhong
-Director of Sunyo Acupuncture Center in West Hollywood.
-Director of Sunyo Acupuncture Center in Santa Monica.
Throughout the 90’s, Dr. Zhong attended numerous American and International medicine conferences. She comes from a renowned medical family – both of her parents are Doctors. From her many years of practice and research she has made breakthroughs in traditional Chinese medicine, specializing in curing pain. She first opened Sunyo Acupuncture Center in West Hollywood and then as her practice expanded she acquired larger office space in Beverly Hills more suited to her growing needs. Since it’s inception, Dr. Zhong has treated over 20,000 patients with various diseases by relieving their pain and discomfort, some of which are high society and celebrity personalities. Many people from various walks of life have come to appreciate Dr. Zhong for her excellent techniques and unique talent. Dr. Zhong’s medical skills and ethics have been lauded in several magazine and newspaper articles and she is highly recommended by a variety of famous doctors amongst various Los Angeles hospitals for the treatment of some complicated cases and illnesses. In some cases, her treatment has been so profound that the patient has been able to avoid undergoing surgery. Due to her unique achievements in the medical profession, she has been honored with an inclusion in the Celebrity Dictionary of Chinese Origin.
- A California-licensed acupuncturist, Dr Shangyou Zhong has been a medical practitioner for 35 years. These are her credentials:
- -Educated and trained at Traditional Chinese Medical University in China.
- -Diplomate in Acupuncture and Herbology for the Certification of Acupuncturists in the USA.
- -Licensed Acupuncturist, California.
- Member of California Acupuncture association.
- -Professor of Oriental Medicine in China and USA.
- -Worked as an internal medicine doctor in a general hospital in China.
- -Modern Chinese Outstanding Achievement Award.